Accounts & Audit Supervisor (East Belfast)
Accounts & Audit Supervisor
VANRATH is delighted to be working with a boutique practice to appoint an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant to join their growing business in greater Belfast. Overseeing the Accounts & Audit function, you will work with a diverse portfolio of local clients across a broad range of sectors to include charities, clubs, manufacturers and legal firms as well as managing and mentoring a small team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to undertake a commercial role within a busy practice where you will be given autonomy and variety with full client exposure from day one.
The firm encourages a work life balance and will accommodate flexible working hours and working from home.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Helping convert accounting records onto Xero software
- Providing support to client on Sage & Xero
- Preparing management accounts and financial accounts and cash flow forecasts & projections
- Audit planning and reviewing audit files
- Managing a small team
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Previous accounts experience with exposure to some audit work
- Excellent client facing skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Competitive salary
- Broad role
- No travel
- Flexibility – options for reduced working hours and work from home
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link provided or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: LH06488_1552672938
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
£40000 - £45000 Per Annum + Excellent BenefitsFull Job Spec
Manager (Transaction Services)
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum + BenefitsFull Job Spec
Newly Qualified Accountant (Audit)
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum + Generous BenefitsFull Job Spec