Accounting Technician (East Belfast)
VANRATH is delighted to be partnering with a small but growing practice in the greater Belfast area to appoint an Accounting Technician.
The firm provides primarily accountancy and tax services to a broad portfolio of clients across across retail, manufacturing and hospitality but often get involved in one-off interesting projects to include forensics and business advisory.
Joining a welcoming and supportive team, the Accounting Technician will undertake a varied role including accounts preparation, tax returns, some payroll and bookkeeping functions.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements
- VAT returns
- Tax computations and returns for personal and corporate clients
- providing general bookkeeping services
- IATI / ATI qualified (part qualified will be considered depending on experience)
- Previous experience within an accountancy practice
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ability to manage own workload and work autonomously
- Experience in using Xero, TaxCalc or similar
- Competitive salary
- Friendly working environment
- Flexibility if needed (reduced hours also considered)
- On-site car parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: LH2102_1564945209
Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: