6 Month Temp Receptionist- Belfast
VANRATH are recruiting a temporary Receptionist for an established organisation based in Belfast on a temporary basis. The Receptionist will be required to work with the existing team with delivering a high quality service. There would also be the potential of this moving into a longer term role after the inital six month assignment is complete.
To carry out reception/switchboard duties for the company’s Central Offices and provide assistance in the provision of general office duties incorporating word-processing, filing, photocopying and sorting mail.
The Ideal Person:
- Educated to GCSE standard to include a pass at Grade C or above in the English Language or equivalent
- 1 years experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills include the ability to multitask
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Job Reference: RWS29-07-2019(1)_1564423208
Salary: £18000 - £21000 per annum + Discount Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 month
Job Start Date: ASAP